Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shenandoah National Park!


Day 54: 4/27.

AT Hiker fee: Blood, sweat & blisters.

Officially entered into the Shenandoah NP today. Yeah. I have so far mixed feelings about the park. I will give it another day before I comment more on it. I did see 4 bunnies in the park.

I did 27.8 miles today, which puts me at 857.5 miles from Springer & 1318.7 miles from Katahdin. My second longest day so far.

I caught back up to Strides, & met Team Deustchmark, who is Yeti, Bad Hummus & Toddy Bear. They have been a couple days ahead and been complaining that no one has caught up to them yet. They are pretty funny. CJ & I were going to call us Team Dollar Bill to rival them. lol.

It is suppose to get down in the 30's the next couple nights and rain is in the foecast tomorrow.

Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment